Monday, March 23, 2020

こんにちは学 Kon'nichiwa gakusei

Welcome to our blog. Here I will post up some things to hopefully entertain you when you are not in our classroom.  I really should say educate, but I want you to keep reading and participating, so I will say 'entertain'.

You know how I keep telling you I'm not that good with technology...yet? (Ahh the power of 'yet')...well its pretty obvious sometimes when I hold my I pad upside down when I screen mirror to the SMARTBOARD hey?

Well I am being brave and starting a Blog...so there's that. Have you done something brave today? Maybe its reading the Blog?!

Anyway... I am still learning how to Blog, some of you were probably blogging at Kindy. I was born in the land before time (pre-internet) Oh the HORROORRRR!!!! But it's kinda sweet to learn something new. We know this.

Be Kind

Just a thought..What would a Kindy kid Blog about? Think about it and see if you can make us laugh in the comments.. Keep the comments clean....LIKE YOUR HANDS! 🙌




No comments:

Post a Comment